Before I head out to my family’s to make muchos food and enjoy the company I just wanted to pop on here and make a few points. I hope that I make known my gratefulness often but if there’s any time to to express it, today is the day. So here are a few things I truly am thankful and grateful for in my life.
1. Obviously, family is going to be number one. I have a whole new family unit this year and it’s so much fun when my husband says things like “I can’t wait to get home to you guys” or “I’m gonna miss you guys”…..because even though I miss him at work or when he goes anywhere it makes me feel like we really are a family now even though the two of us were before. There’s one more person to think about and enjoy.
2. I’ve also been blessed with physical health that allows me to pursue my passions like gardening, cooking and running. Not to mention I was able to give birth to a big healthy baby and bounce back really well! Hard to complain about that!
3. I’m able to be a stay at home mom because my husband has taken the role of provider solely on himself and he’s done so well. It’s incredible to have a husband so supportive and who has the stability and responsible nature to take that over and provide us with our own cozy little home and everything we could ever need.
4. The Blogosphere. It’s been nearly a year that I’ve been blogging and I can’t tell you how precious the many friendships I’ve come in to because of it are. It’s such a great community to be a part of and I’m blessed and grateful for it.
5. Last but greatest is my faith. I’m thankful that Jesus died for my sins and that the little insignificant me is able to be saved. Without prayer, peace and fellowship I don’t know how I could function! I know I would have nothing without Him.
Now, I’m off to pack up and get ready to head out for a day of cooking, chatting, laughing and eating with people I love.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!